Sunday, November 28, 2010

So WHO IS DRIVING THE BUS over at Blogger?

Because I have issues with these new "upgrades" that have been foisted on us all. First of all, the new format stinks because I can't just press my enter key to move the cursor down the page; the cursor won't move. Instead, I have to actually click the cursor into place, which is a very distracting thing to have to do when one is just going along, typing merrily away. It makes my typing....disjointed. There's no flow to it. And because I have the attention span of a gnat, I often forget what I was going to type next because I'm trying to click the cursor into place.

And then there's the matter of my pictures being eaten. What is happening to them? I noticed just down my main page that my photos of Dobby and my Second Nephew have both just disappeared into the ether. Why has this happened? It never happened before Blogger "upgraded" things! Now all of a sudden I have a post where the first sentence reads "I finally have a picture of our new dog" and THERE'S NO PICTURE!

Blogger, I have been here since 2007 and I've always liked it here, so I really wish you'd stop making WordPress look so good to me. AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: