Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Toot (September 2)



I haven't done the Tuesday Toot for a few weeks because I ran out of stuff I can do really well and was too embarrassed to post something like: "I can fold a washcloth in a tidy, three-fold manner that looks nice when it is placed in a Longaberger basket on the bathroom shelf."

My Toot for today is this: I did not destroy either the Rosetta Stone software OR the headset. I haven't been able to bring myself to touch them, but they are still viable.

I think I deserve, like, a MEDAL. Maybe a song written in my honor and performed by Aerosmith.

1 comment:

Kayte said...

Aerosmith would be good...but skip the Janie's Got a Gun model if you are thinking of finding a destruction one.

When you run out of toots for yourself, give a holler, I can think of many with no problem at all for you...you have lots of toots you don't even realize or think about.

Oh, andjustsoyouknow...I can effect that three way washcloth fold also...probably even blindfolded, so I got that going for me.