Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hacked by Catholic haters

I'm very sorry to say that my blog has apparently been hacked by some for realz Christians from BibleCollegeOnline.com. Some readers -- including me -- have found that in typing in my web address, they're being taken there instead of here. On their obnoxious website they feature a "Catholic Desk" that tells you, predictably enough, that according to Scripture, the Roman Catholic Church is the Great Whore of Babylon, along with all the other usual stuff about Boniface III being made the first pope, which is something I would probably find very funny if it didn't make me feel so completely weary. Haters, do you realize that if Boniface III had been the first pope, HE WOULD BE BONIFACE THE FIRST?

You big dummies. I mean, really. Is this truly what passes for scholarship in some Protestant places?

If you're typing in my web address, which is http://www.insomnimom.blogspot.com/ and you're being taken to the BibleCollegeOnline, just go to Google and type InsomniMom in the search field. I'm listed there and you can come and read via that route until I can contact Blogger and have them fix the problem.

Better yet, just bookmark this site right now. That'll work!

2 comments:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

I just wanted to say I think it sucks that you got hacked like that! I wonder how you became a target?

Shelley said...

On becoming a target, the nearest thing I can think is that I am affiliated with several different "mommy blogger" cooperatives, so it's possible that an anti-Catholic mom blogger somehow came across the name of my blog and my profile on one of those blogrolls.

Or it could just have been a random viewer?

But anyway, I thought it sucked, too. I have gotten to the point where I can giggle at the whole Boniface III-being-the-first-pope thing. :>)