Thursday, July 12, 2007

UCLA study on women's attraction to men.

I got this bit of information from Kayte in an email this morning:

UCLA STUDY (very interesting and short)

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his forehead while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.


(See, honey! It isn't just me. And it isn't just you. It's just the way God made us. He sure has a great sense of humor, doesn't He?)

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Please note that I sent this as a joke...and had no idea you would pass that onto the world with my name attached...Shell...you are killing me here...I have NEVER once thought this about my husband...I sent it to you and Katie as I knew you would laugh your fool heads off over this...and the fact that it came from me!

Shelley said...

Oh, honey....we all know this is a joke. Here, let me offer you a tissue and a pat on the shoulder.

Unknown said...

Once again, you made my trip to your blog very worthwhile!!! ROFLOL!!!