Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Everyday"

Unfortunately, Dave Matthews of the Dave Matthews Band requested that the imbed feature on YouTube be disabled for this video, but this is still my all-time favorite, like, ever, and probably my favorite song. I forgive you, Dave, first of all because of the awesomely sweet and happy song, and also because of the video, which was a work of genius.

I urge you to click on this link to see how a little bit of love can change the world, especially if you're having One of Those Days. It'll make you smile and maybe even laugh (the part with the horse and also that big, skeery-looking guy from The Sopranos) and kind of warm and fuzzy inside. Then go hug somebody.

Pick me up, oh, from the bottom
Up to the top, love, everyday
Pay no mind to taunts or advances,
I'll take my chances on everyday

Jump in the mud, oh,
Get your hands dirty with
love, love it up everyday

All you need is -
All you want is -
All you need is love

All you need is -
What you want is -
All you need is love


"Everyday"

No comments: