Sunday, May 17, 2009

[Head bowed in shame]

I have a confession to make, and I know people are going to think I have completely snapped my twigs, but....


I love puppy videos on YouTube.


I can't help it. I know it is silly and a time-waster and I should be doing something else like dusting the furniture, or at least yelling at the girls to dust the furniture. But puppies are sooo cuuuute!!! Dems is widdle sweetums angelpoos! I's just gotta watch thems baby lambsies hour after hour after hour! Oh, yes I do! I do! I's just got to!

Good lord. What is happening to me?

Anyway, here is a two-plus minute Maltese puppy extravaganza. I especially enjoyed the part where the white puppies are stalking a black cat. The cat is clearly saying, "My life is hell. A living, breathing hell." Strangely enough, the expression on its face matches the one my husband sometimes wears when he comes home from work and the girls, the dogs and I all swarm him, each person (or dog) competing to be heard over all the others.

The Great Cage Escape is also very adorable. Oh yes it is! It is! It's is very, very cute and sweet and precious! It's....*ahem*

I need to go find help. Be back later.

No comments: