Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Screaaaaaaaaaam

Here's the way I feel today, only I'm fatter than that guy.

Why?

1. High schooling at home is hard and irritating.

2. Other people are sometimes impossible to understand. And also irritating.

3. I'm tired of being a little bit sick. The antibiotics have done their job and I'm almost well, but not yet really well, which is irritating.

4. Why do I do some of the things I do and why do other people do some of the things they do? It's so irritating, I COULD JUST GO ALL EDVARD MUNCH ON PEOPLE.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

Okay, I am officially caught up with your blog. I loved every single entry except the one about Whimsie...I am so sorry to hear that she is no longer basking in the spring sunshine over there with all her favorite people/friends. I didn't comment on all the entries b/c I have a limited amount of time here and knew that I wanted to read, read, read while I could. But you know me, I had a comment in mind for each one. Maybe someday when I surface again, I will be more organized. Right now just trying to get each day on track and make sure everyone is alive at the end of the day. This is not me being funny. All of your menus and food entries are just great. I have marked a few to try and one that won't be gracing the table as no one here likes tuna. What can I say? I think it is an acquired taste. Hugs for everyone there. I hope you feel 100% soon. And pass it on.

Sharon said...

Ya know, this picture is kind of scary. Just a tad. Are you feeling like others could fear you? *wink*

Lucy said...

Hi!
This isn't a comment about your post per se, (although I can commiserate :P) so you don't need to publish it. I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:

http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html



We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!

In Christ,
Lucy