Christmas To Do List:
1. Buy gifts -- check
2. Wrap gifts and postion under tree in a manner that will discourage two dogs from desecrating -- check
3. Shop for Christmas dinner menu (ham, potatoes au gratin, green bean casserole, yeast rolls, cheesecake) -- check
4. Go back to grocery for items forgotten on first trip -- check
5. Do some lick-and-a-promise house cleaning -- check
6. Go to church for two Masses (Aisling playing children's Mass and youth Mass) -- headed out the door in twenty minutes
7. Put away Advent wreath -- will do later, promise
8. Remember any important detail that may have been momentarily forgotten -- uh....uhhh....
9. Get Baby Jesuses for big nativity and little nativity ready to go, along with shepherds -- 'tis done
10. And thinking several days ahead, have husband's birthday gifts assembled and ready for giving on morning of December 28 -- finito!!
Okay! That's all I can think of, so I guess there's nothing left to do but to say
Whole30 Thursdays - Curry Chicken Salad - This week Margaret and I went with an easy cold lunch option, perfect for these hot summer days. We made Curry Chicken Salad, found on page 18 of Whole30 F...
1 week ago