The girls and I were listening to the radio while in the car the other day and we heard this little tidbit of information: 70% of all women DO NOT WASH THEIR HANDS, EVER, after using the restroom and some percentage of the remaining 30% only wash their hands if there's someone else in the restroom with them, some person like me who would be totally judgmental and be all, like, "OH MY GOSH, you pig! I can't believe you didn't wash your hands and now you're probably going back to your desk to eat a hundred calorie pack of Keebler fudge rounds and how gross is THAT??!!" Only I wouldn't say that out loud. That would be rude. No, I would say it silently in my head and then leave the restroom and tell the next twenty people I saw. Why, you ask? Because I was brought up to have manners.
Anyway, I'm not all that good at mathematics, but I believe I am correct in saying that out of every ten women you see, seven of them did not use soap and water or hand sanitizer after they peed the last time. Which might not be that much of an issue if the last time they peed was, say, four hours ago because a lot of their pee germs have probably been transferred onto their mobile phones, computer keyboards, coffee mugs and the like. But if you see ten women exiting a restroom and seven of them head toward you to give you a friendly greeting, RUN.
MIA for YEARS...but I have thoughts seeking a place outside my head - Yeah, it's been years, and do people even *really* blog any more? I don't expect anyone to read this other than myself. Still, if YOU are here reading this,...
1 week ago