Monday, July 20, 2009

Fruit for the Spirit -- The Pear Tree 7

Hard as it is to believe, we actually KNOW this incredibly talented family. This song -- psalm -- was written, I presume, by King David, yet my very own friend Celia has set it to a breathtaking melody, sung by her daughters and a friend. Their voices are so clear and pure, you could almost think that the holy angels were standing there singing with them. And who knows? Maybe they were!

Give it a listen. It is something....more. I can't describe it. Well, I could, if I could stop crying long enough to type a sentence that doesn't have fifty mistakes in it that have to be corrected.




If you would like to buy this gorgeous CD, the Perillos are selling it via PayPal for a mere $15 plus S&H. You can go to their website, ThePearTree7.com, and click on the PayPal link.

No comments: