Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ooooohhhhhh nooooooooo.....

We have to leave for Easter Vigil in half an hour -- Aisling has to be there for music rehearsal, so we'll be getting there early -- and ALL DAY LONG I have been slightly sick to my stomach, a symptom which has been steadily increasing all afternoon. And....there are other unpleasantries: I'll spare you the details.

But if you happen to check in here? And you're of a mind to send up a prayer for me between the hours of well, NOW and about 11:00 p.m. EST with the daylight-savings-dealio that I really don't understand? PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ME.

I really want to be at this Mass. It's my favorite one of the whole year. And Aisling is playing. My husband is reading the eighth reading. And my mom and dad are going to be there. *sob!*

1 comment:

Amy said...

How did it go? Hope some retroactive prayers help.