Thursday, January 7, 2010

About my previous post....

In my last post, which was three hours ago, I wrote flippantly that the local weather forecasters were wrong in their assessment of today's snow as a "winter storm."

"Winter storm," I scoffed as I peered out the front window this morning. "I could do more damage with a big fan and a bucket of cotton balls."

As it turns out -- and if you're easily shocked, I urge you to be seated before you read the next line -- I MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG ABOUT THAT. Because the snow? It has been piling up steadily for the past few hours and once again, you can't tell from this photo, but it is now snowing really, really hard. Why won't my camera show the snow?

So. There you have it. I never claimed to be a meteorologist, which is probably a very wise thing.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OH!!!! I hope you have lots of goodies in the house. ;)
We're supposed to get maybe 6 inches, and I just got back from grocery shopping.
At least it looks pretty!