Something about that extra little jolt of caffeine just really INSPIRED ME TO ACTION. I mean, I was WHIRRING AROUND THE HOUSE like a CYCLONE OF BUSY-NESS. I was cleaning things LIKE THEY'D NEVER BEEN CLEANED BEFORE.
"WHOOOOAAAAA!!!" said the refrigerator shelves as I yanked them out of the fridge and scrubbed them maniacally with hot, soapy water. "Hey, next time, go a little easier on us and JUST USE A SANDBLASTER."
WHY CAN'T I STOP TYPING IN CAPS??!!
Anyway, I'm just a little hopped up on this bitter alkaloid that's whizzing through my veins. Take a gander AT WHAT I'VE DONE TODAY. Oops, sorry.
1. Dusted my bedroom
2. Removed sheets from bed and took them downstairs to wash and dry
3. Washed dogs' bedding
4. Washed out entire inside of fridge, including veggie drawers
5. Cleaned out inside of microwave
6. Shined up all major appliances on the outside
7. Tidied up the laundry room
8. Talked to Katie on the phone
9. Talked to my husband on the phone
10. Sent about ten emails
11. POSTED ON MY BLOG - TWICE (sorry)
12. Ran a load of kitchen towels through the wash
13. Loaded and ran the dishwasher
14. Folded/hung up some laundry
15. Tidied up my desk
16. Helped Aisling get started on her second semester Music Appreciation course
17. Jumped over the moon
18. Conducted a series of successful peace talks between Israel and Palestine
19. Wrote a novel
20. Sent a taunting letter to Merry Maids featuring a picture of myself posting with a toilet brush and a feather duster with the caption "WHO DAT?!?!"
I am now getting ready to make the Mexican chili and clean out Hershey's crate.
Caffeine. My NEW-FOUND LOVE.