Monday, February 8, 2010

Because time is not much of an issue...

Aisling and I found out today -- totally by accident, of course -- that Zuzu can fit into the clothing made for the Build-a-Bear Workshop bears and bunnies that Aisling used to play with but had long since packed away.

Here she is modeling a Hello Kitty sweater in a nice, warm red. We also have plans to put a frilly tutu on her and maybe a little pair of jeans and a t-shirt with penguins on it.

You have to believe me when I say that I never thought I would be the kind of person who would dress dogs up in clothing. So far, this madness has been confined to sewing fleece jackets for Wimzie, because she's terribly, terribly old and gets chilled. But oh, now that we know that that box full of BABW clothes will fit the puppy, new vistas have been opened up to me.

I have totally lost it. I mean LOST. IT.

No comments: