Thursday, June 28, 2007

Emergenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It has come to my attention that not only have I scheduled an orthodontist appointment during the time when Meelyn will be at Volleyball Camp Day #3, but also that we have COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RUN OUT OF DIET COKE.

Honestly, the carelessness with which this dump is run is just unconscionable. Double-scheduling, the very staples of sustained life being absent from the refrigerator....next I'm going to be told that there is no clean underwear and that the chicken meant for dinner is still completely frozen.

I want to have a talk with the management. I have had it with this lackadaisical, hit-or-miss, jerry-rigged, poor excuse for a household and I plan to voice a strongly-worded opinion stating that this squalor is no long-...

Oh.



Well.



Never mind.

No comments: