Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sandwich ambush

I went out to the kitchen to make myself a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast just now. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out the jar, only to find it completely empty. Taunting me.

This kind of thing makes me want to hurt someone, using the empty jar as a missile and the perp's head as a target. Just one good bounce off the skull would relieve my feelings considerably.

I contented myself with stomping over to the kitchen wastebasket and throwing it inside with a great deal of force. That'll teach 'em.

3 comments:

Kayte said...

I had no idea you had this streak of madness about you. Please get some pb soon...I am fearful for those who live there until you do! BTW, who eats pb for breakfast????? LOL. I am learning so much about you on this blog.

Shelley said...

A half of a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread, a banana, a glass of milk...mmmmmmmm!!!!

How can I get these dopes to quit putting empty containers/boxes back into the cabinets? How? How?

So far, my list is:

1) empty box of taco shells
2) empty orange juice carton (didn't mention this on blog)
3) empty peanut butter jar

Kayte said...

Oh, that is no list at all...LOL...you should see the list around here...those boys NEVER throw a box or carton away. They have been known to put empty milk bottles back into the frig, a pasta bowl with just ONE PEA in it back in the frig, and on and on and on...I don't know what it is. I would like to think they will outgrow it soon.