Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I do have a plan for Menu Plan Monday this week -- I totally forgot to post my menus for last week, I'm not sure what planet I was living on -- but I won't be able to post it until later today. I'm substitute teaching today for a second grade teacher in one of the city schools and plan to have a fun day with the little kids; second graders are so extremely cute and helpful. It's also nice that the school is only a mile from my house. So! Until very late this afternoon, I'm signing off.

Checking back in after a lo-o-o-ng day to finally post those menus. My dedication has stunned even me. And probably my parents.

Menu Plan for the Week of May 17, 2010

Monday - Crunchy tacos garnished with leaf lettuce and grape tomatoes; corn casserole

Tuesday - Spanish Dogs and baked beans

Wednesday - Breakfast for Dinner! Pancakes and sausage....mmmm!

Thursday - Mixed grill - smoked sausage, strips of steak, pork chop and chicken breast; baked potatoes

Friday - I'm thinking we might have chicken salad on croissants on Friday. Everyone has fallen in love with the chicken salad recipe I cobbled together out of several I found online, so we might have those sandwiches with some potato chips.

No comments: