Thursday, May 20, 2010

Suhhhh-weeeeeet!!!!

I was leaving the library after Shakespeare yesterday, going by their shelves of books-for-sale on my way to return my room key, when my eye caught a glimpse of two Maeve Binchy novels. They were both trade paperbacks, albeit brand new, and priced at one dollar each.

Strangely enough, I just happened to have two dollars in my pocket! So I am now the owner of two new paperback Binchy novels, one of which (Scarlet Feather) is my favorite one of all. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love the books for sale at the library! We're stocking up on kids books (because we want our baby to be a big reader like mommy and daddy, and we are very pro-family-reading-time), but full price, kids books are $10+ and I think that's nuts! Library books are so much more reasonably priced, and it helps support my favorite place ever!