Friday, May 7, 2010

One step closer to a mug shot

I tried to explain a few posts down about how my mother, she looks so sweet and innocent? And the people who are her friends think she never does anything wrong?

Well. Well!!! The people who are related to her know differently, and I think you can tell everything you need to know about my mother by looking at this photograph I took of her in Applebee's, where she was misbehaving herself in a truly shocking manner. We would have blamed it on the drink, but she is a severe teetotaler.

She claimed to have forgotten that incident where she pelted my head with big handfuls of wadded-up toilet paper from her neighboring toilet stall in Fort Wayne's Red Lobster years ago, but her hooting laughter upon being reminded convinced me that it was a mistake to have recalled it to her memory.

No comments: